PHOTOGRAPHING YOUR PET
Listed below are some suggestions to help you to provide the most accurate and detailed photographs of your pet. The best photographs capture the pet's personality as well as appearance.
1. Take the photographs at your pet's level – sit on the floor or put them on a table. Avoid photographing from above.
2. Use natural, outdoor lighting when possible – a bright, overcast day is best. Direct light can create harsh shadows.
3. Take a variety of photos from different positions – three quarter or slightly angled views work particularly well. Take extra close ups of the face for detail.
4. Fill the frame with the pet rather than extra scenery.
5. You may want to enlist the help of an assistant to help distract the pet with toys or treats.
A photo session can be requested for an additional fee.